“A happy family is but an earlier heaven.”

-George Bernard Shaw -







I was so happy to celebrate yesterday! All because a sweet little girl came into our lives 4 short months ago I now have a whole other day every year to celebrate for me! I'M A MOTHER! It was wonderfull! My sweet husband bought me flowers and made a cute wall hanging which has DeLa's hand prints and foot prints on an old piece of barn wood! IT WAS MY FAVORITE! 
(Hahaha . . . Matt was talking to his dad the other day saying how he lucked out in the gift department! He said, "Dad isn't it great how my wife loves and old hunk of wood for a gift over any thing else?" Hahaha . . . It's TRUE! What can I say? I love Rustic Old Beat-Up stuff!! But even more when my sweet Matthew turns something old into something gorgeous!! And he is GOOD at it!!)
To Celebrate more yesterday we had a lunch with Matt's family and then we made dinner for my mom! Chicken Cordon Bleu!! YUMMY! We also paid a visit to Matt's Grandparents and my Grandma Payne! It was a wonderful day and I was sooo happy to spend it with the people I love most!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ALL YOU MOMS!!

0 comments



Post a Comment