“A happy family is but an earlier heaven.”

-George Bernard Shaw -







Caught on Camera! I love when I get to the Camera in time! Which is really only like 30% of the time. Most of the time she is being cute I RUN to get the camera and by the time I get back she is done! Or she gets too mezmorized by the shiny-ness of the camera right infront of her face!!  But in these photos I CAUGHT HER!! Enjoy . . .
I love this one ! Her face is so adorable!

She does this ALL the time! She loves her hands infront of her face! Almost like she is plannning something!! Duh Duh Duh . . .

Dad got her ready in the morning before heading off to Auntie Amy's! And she just looked too cute to pass up the camera!


YES . . . We have a Thumb Sucker!! She Loves her thumb! She will even be sucking her bottle and as she is holding it she slips her thumb in at the same time!! (I still need to get a picture of that!!)

So this was adorable!! I take her to work with me on Tuesdays. This Tuesday she was taking a nap in her carseat and woke up and started to squirm. So I took her out and put her in her Bumbo up on my desk so she could see what I was doing. I started working on the computer and then looked over and she had fallen asleep again! Slumped over in her Bumbo! She was Sooo Tired!

Here she is at Grandma Lee's house while I was at work!  I got this picture Text in the middle of the day and it just made me soooo happy!

DeLa LOVES to lie on the bathroom floor!! WHO KNEW? The other floors in our house not so much . . . but the bathroom floor is SOOOO FUN to her!

In her sleep it looked like she was praying!  Hahaha . . . Maybe she was!

Extreme Close Up! Look at those eyes! Beautiful!

Yep she holds her own bottle! And she does a great job at it too!

Can't wait to catch more on camera!

2 comments

  1. Tawni & Dan on May 2, 2010 at 10:55 AM

    I'm so glad to find your blog!!! DeLa is so precious and just beautiful. I can't wait to meet her! Hope ya'll are doing great.

     
  2. Krissy on May 3, 2010 at 9:48 AM

    Those pictures are awesome! Keep them coming!

     


Post a Comment