“A happy family is but an earlier heaven.”

-George Bernard Shaw -







We have been in our house now for almost a year! We moved in last December right before Christmas! It wasn't completely finished but enough to move in! Then this Summer we finished it!! It is soooo beautiful! My father-in-law and Matt did most all the work themselves. My dad did help frame the new garage. It turned out so beautiful! This house has so much history to it too! My Aunt actually grew up here before she married my moms brother. And before the renovations were started Matt's sister lived here. Then 2 years later . . .We moved in! Most every thing was changed except 2 things.  One wall has the original bead board and the fireplace has the original rock. Other than that EVERYTHING is completely different! I am still working on decorating the inside! Little by little. I do have DeLa's Nursery done, and my kitchen and dining room basically done. I will get pictures of those later. But right now I have a before and after of the front of the home. Take a look for yourself . . . .


WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

My FAVORITE part of the house is the front door!! Matt and his dad basically built it from scratch. Matt even glue chipped the windows himself!! And my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PART . . . The SPEAK EASY! I have always wanted one! An I love it!! In this pic it is decorated for halloween!
 Ooooooo I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

0 comments



Post a Comment