“A happy family is but an earlier heaven.”

-George Bernard Shaw -







BROWN HAIR!

So on a whim this last Thursday, I decided I would like to go dark haired . . . So I DID! And I love it!! My Friend Sara is in Hair School and she did a BEAUTIFUL job! I told her I wanted to Go ALOT darker . . .. and I think she thought I was a little crazy! But she picked the perfect color for me! I have shocked a few people (mostly my mom!) and some people have not recognized me! But I have gotten alot of compliments! And people say it brings out my eyes! I have never really liked my eyes until now! Hahaha . . . Needless to say I wasn't sure how I would like it . . .But like I said . . .I LOVE IT! And I think I am going to stay dark for a while! We'll see . . . and We'll see if Blondes or Brunettes really do have more fun!

0 comments



Post a Comment