“A happy family is but an earlier heaven.”

-George Bernard Shaw -







We were just relaxing with our Sweet DeLa having a relaxing day . . . and she looked so cute I had to take pictures! We Love Her Soooooo Much . . . Can I say it enough??
Bella loves her too! I have been so surprised with how good Bella is with DeLa! She does get a little jealous sometimes . . . but for the most part she is a really good puppy! Loves being and older sister! Hahaha . . .

I Just LOVE her eyes! I never thought I would have a baby with blue eyes! I just hope they stay this way! They are gorgeous and I just love staring in them!



DeLa giving the 'Hang Loose' sign!


Look at that Belly! Oooooo oooo ooo . . . .SO CUTE! I just want to sqeeze!


She looks so sweet! What a Beautiful Angel!


DeLa is such a great little girl! She is pretty picky and HATES having a dirty diaper! She is starting to Coo alot! She just likes to tell us her stories . . . and We love to listen!
She has laughed a few more times for us! But the first time has been the biggest . . . how Grandma Lee got it out of her I am still trying to figure out - we try every thing! I can't wait till she is doing it ALL the time!
She is soooo happy in the morning , she just grins from ear to ear! Her fussy time is at night . . . I think she wears herself out during the day and it catches up with her!
She loves her daddy! He snuggles her and she cuddles right up to him! She also is so interested in Bella! She will just stare at her . . . It will be interesting to see their interaction when DeLa can move around more and GRAB at things!
I love when DeLa smiles! When she smiles big you can see her dimples! Just like her daddy!
I love dressing her up and so does Matt! She probably has more clothes than both of us together! Hahaha . . .
We Love being DeLa's Parents! I thank my Heavenly Father Every day for the opportunity to have her with us! How lucky are we!
I had a dream last night where I was just staring at DeLa and all of a sudden she got up and did a little jig! The kinda where she kicks her legs out either side and throws her fist straight down . . . If that makes sense! AT 2 MONTHS! Dancing a jig at 2 months! Then she started talking! But she only said two things . . .Calendar and Denise! Hahaha . . . It was crazy! I know its not real! But it was kinda silly and it freaked me out like she was growing up to fast!! I know its only been 2 1/2 months! But time is flying! I hope I really cherish these times! And that I truly understand how precious every minute is! . . . . OH NO, there goes my little sweet jellybean waking up! Better go!

1 Comment

  1. Cameron on March 23, 2010 at 12:02 PM

    She is a gorgeous baby!

     


Post a Comment