“A happy family is but an earlier heaven.”

-George Bernard Shaw -







Matt with my niece Daphne . . . She has him wrapped around her fingure! He had to buy her a diamond ring too when she saw my engagement ring . . . she just batted those eyes at him! Hahaha . . .

Ali and Daphne at the Lake around sunset! Two Hot Chicks!

Our first child . . . Bella Boozers! We love her!

Who's this cute guy? . . . Oh Yea thats My husband!!


Ali and Bella Chillin . . . DeLa is in the tummy too!

EXTREME CLOSE UP!
In Cabo San Lucas on our Honeymoon! Getting ready to go Parasailing!! It was super fun!

Just in the car . . . Matt changes his hair more than I do! And no matter what he does it always looks great!
BYU football game!! GO BYU!!

Just some pics I had on this laptop . . . I will post more from our other computer later!

0 comments



Post a Comment